I am always looking for contributions for my site. That said, there are a few things to bear in mind.
The site is particularly geared toward magic users - Im avoiding the majority of religiously based material - mostly because its been done to death online.
Unfortunately, there isnt enough representation of good workable magic material, and a broad range at that.
Be warned - I am not using an ethical filter on my site - its a FULL range of material.
One thing that I intend to remain adamant about is my acceptance of ONLY original material.
I have no desire to post a third party's written work without their knowledge or consent.
If you find something of yours that has been mistakenly submitted without your permission, please email me and I will see to resolving the matter as soon as I am able.
Please send submissions directly through the provided email link. I will not accept attached documents.
If you have any appropriate artwork that you would like to submit, contact me ahead of time with a written description of the piece.
Include how you would like to be credited, should I accept your submission. Do you want me to cite your real name, your screen name, some other nickname? Do you want an email link provided, or perhaps a link to your own magical website? Let me know.
I am particularly interested in the following submissions at this time:
- Spells, spells and more spells
- Correspondence articles (color, date/time, animals, planets, moon phases, etc..)
- Articles on teaching magic to children
- Biographies of Notable figures in Occult History - include bibliography
- Healing spells and technique
- Articles on Gnosis - what it is and how to achieve it
- Articles on Magic and the Scientific approach
- A series on Magical Tools
- Practical applications for invocation and evocation
- Articles on Ghosts and Demons
- Articles on High Magic
- High Magic Rituals
- Banishing Rituals and spells
- Divination exercises
- Original artwork applicable to any of the existing pages